Creating Voucher Batches
With Cucumber Tony, you can generate batches of vouchers to distribute to your guests. All with their own unique browsing limits applied.
To create a batch of vouchers, follow these steps:
- Head into your location in the dashboard and select Vouchers on the left
- Click on the blue cross at the top right of the page.
- Give your voucher batch a name and description.
- Configure the specifics of what access this batch allows by filling in all of the fields (you can expand advanced settings for further customisation).
- Once you are happy with your settings click on create to generate a batch of vouchers using these settings.
Once you've allocated a batch of vouchers to a splash page, it will belong specifically to one splash page.
If you create a new splash page at the same location, you'll need to create a new batch of vouchers for this new location.
Similarly, if you delete a splash page, you will also delete all vouchers allocated to it.