Setting up Content Filtering
Content filtering secures your network, meets your legal requirements and helps prevent your Wi-Fi users from abusing your Wi-Fi network.
To set up your content filtering, follow these steps:
- Security - Filtering malware, phishing sites and scam sites
- Adult - Security settings and Pornography
- Family - Security settings, Adult settings, mature content, abortion, alcohol, crime, cult, drugs, gambling, hate, sexual orientation, suicide, tobacco or violence.
- Danger - Adult, Security, and Family settings
- Off - This will disable content filtering